WilliamR

Ottawa Senators, Hockey Face Shield, nhlfansjersey.com

Jakub Voracek and Kevin Hayes staked the Flyers to a 2-0 lead after 20 minutes, but Jordan Eberle and Scott Mayfield responded in the second with two goals. We had a scoreless third period before Scott Laughton won it, assisted by Shayne Gostisbehere. Semyon Varlamov was on the short end of the OT loss, and he was rarely tested, allowing three goals on 17 shots.

Пожалуйста войдите или зарегистрируйтесь чтобы увидеть эту link.

• Jordan Kyrou continued his great start for the St. Louis Blues with three points (two goals, one assist) in a 6-1 rout against the Anaheim Ducks. Kyrou now has nine points (five goals, four assists) in his first eight games this season for the Blues.

When it comes to the Panthers you always have to start with the duo of Aleksander Barkov and Jonathan Huberdeau.Пожалуйста войдите или зарегистрируйтесь чтобы увидеть эту link.

''I'm getting a bigger role here, getting more responsibility in the offensive zone,'' Kapanen said after playing last season with Toronto. ''That's something I feel like every player kind of enjoys. So far I have played well in it and my linemates have been helping me out a lot. It's a big two points for us.''Пожалуйста войдите или зарегистрируйтесь чтобы увидеть эту link.

Look, do I view Kuznetsov to be as invaluable as I did in the wake of the 2018 Cup run? No. Considering that, considering there is a flat salary cap and considering the team is standing on the edge between contending and the inevitable rebuild, no, I would not be shocked if trading Kuznetsov was explored.Пожалуйста войдите или зарегистрируйтесь чтобы увидеть эту link.

''You're just trying to get it on net because you know the guys are going to go there and if it hits him and goes in or it just bounces out, it's going to be a dangerous play,'' Suter said.Пожалуйста войдите или зарегистрируйтесь чтобы увидеть эту link.

Пожалуйста войдите или зарегистрируйтесь чтобы увидеть эту link.

nhlfansjersey.com
Hockey Face Shield

Then with 0.4 seconds remaining on the clock, Point finished off a give-and-go with Mathieu Joseph to give the Lighting a commanding lead heading to the first intermission.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.